|Sponsors||Vendors *||Tattoo Vendors|
|Become a Sponsor||General Information||Specific Info|
|Sponsorship Levels||Vendor Rules|
|Cancellations / Transfers|
If you would like to become a sponsor of Crypticon Kansas City please contact the convention coordinator, Chazz DeMoss via email or phone at 612-306-8559.
We have something available for every budget no matter how big or small.
Crypticon, begins its marketing at the beginning of each year allowing up to 6 months of marketing to our direct sponsors,depending on how soon you have participated with this majorly attended event, now gathering the community for 6 years.
You need not be “horror related ” to participate. Our convention goers need insurance, eat at restaurants, go to movies, read books, wear jewelry etc. Crypticon Kansas City is a community based convention. If you’d like to reach a large number of potential customers, advertising with us is a good way to do that.
To The Top ↑
Sponsor Gets 300 bulk items of their choice placed into our VIP bags. (You provide a flyer, coupon, promo item, marketing materials, or sample product, etc), cost $150.00 per item at 300 pieces to be placed in our VIP bags. (examples of items in the past have been, pens, water bottles, candy bars, toys, coupons, flyers)
Sponsor Gets 8.5 x 5.5 full color ad in our program and 300 pieces and is handed out to each VIP ticket buyer within the VIP bags provided. Cost $250.00
Sponsor Gets 8.5 x 5.5 full color ad in our program and 300 pieces and is handed out to each VIP ticket buyer within the VIP bags provided. Plus gets a 8x10 upper level booth $450.00
Sponsor gets logos on all flyers produced, and on website, we do over 60,000 flyers and posters ( the time you purchase depends on how many you get in on) through out a five state area as well as KC and surrounding cities. Sponsor also Gets 8.5 x 5.5 full color ad in our program and 300 pieces and is handed out to each VIP ticket buyer within the VIP bags provided Cost $525.00
Sponsor gets logos on all flyers produced, and on website, we do over 60,000 flyers and posters ( the time you purchase depends on how many you get in on) through out a five state area as well as KC and surrounding cities. Sponsor also Gets 8.5 x 5.5 full color ad in our program and 300 pieces and is handed out to each VIP ticket buyer within the VIP bags provided see cost below. With a 10 x 10 booth space main floor $850.00 or Without a booth $650.00.
Your logo at the header of all of our advertising materials listed at top as (Your Logo) Presents our event. There is only one of these available as the presents sponsor. It also shall reside at top as (Your logo Presents atop of our website, we do over 60,000 flyers and posters ( the time you purchase depends on how many you get in on) through out a five state area as well as KC, St Joe and surrounding cities. Sponsor also Gets 8.5 x 5.5 full color ad in our program and 300 pieces and is handed out to each VIP ticket buyer within the VIP bags provided see cost below. With a 20 x 10 Premium Main Floor Booth $3500.00 or Without a booth is $2500.00.
Thanks for supporting independent arts such as film makers, graphic artist, writers, make up artist, tattoo artist, and so much more.
To The Top ↑
MUST READ BELOW PRIOR TO PURCHASING A VENDOR TABLE. We do not offer refunds and all sales are finale upon purchase.
Vendor tables are 8 feet long.
Main ballroom vendor table spaces are various sizes (please contact)
You can use your space however you like. If you don’t need the table itself, let us know when you check in.
There are a limited number of spaces with electricity. If you need electricity, let us know in the comment section when you purchase your table that you need it. Otherwise you might not be able to get it.
Event Info -
St Joseph Civic Arena
100 N 4th St, St Joseph, MO 64501
Pre door ticket booth hours and VIP pre check in begins at 3:00 PM.
Friday 4:00PM for VIP and regular 4:00PM -10:00PM
Saturday 11:00 AM VIP and regular 11:30AM-8:00PM
Sunday 11:00 AM VIP and regular 11:30AM-5:00PM
To The Top ↑
All rules and regulations as stated below.
1. All vendor/exhibitor tables/spaces must be manned at all times. Vendors will be provided with a wrist band/Pass when they arrive. Vendors MUST wear this to move around the convention. If you lose it or take it off, you will have to pay for another. When you arrive at the convention, you (and the other people running your booth) will individually check in with the staff at the CRYPTICON booth. See bottom for details about vendor passes.
2. Vendor/exhibitor tables/spaces Must remain intact throughout the hours of the convention and may not be dismantled prior to the closing of the convention.
3. If any vendor/exhibitor has special requirements, including but not limited to large display racks, easels, stand-ups, etc … They MUST be cleared by CRYPTICON KANSAS CITY at the time the tables/space is booked. Vendors may not hang large banners in any areas of the convention except within their own vendor area. Email Chazz DeMoss (email@example.com) with questions.
4. All vendors/exhibitors agree to hold blameless CRYPTICON KANSAS CITY and all CRYPTICON KANSAS CITY Weekend staff members, workers; and the host hotel entities, employees and agents, against any loss, damage, theft, expenses, claims or actions arising from any personal or property damage, loss or theft due to said vendors/exhibitors participation in the CRYPTICON KANSAS CITY Weekend.
5. In addition, all vendors/exhibitors acknowledge that CRYPTICON KANSAS CITY and all CRYPTICON KANSAS CITY Weekend staff members, workers; and host hotel entities, employees and agents, will NOT provide or maintain insurance coverage for vendors/exhibitors persons or property, and it is their sole responsibility to obtain insurance covering such loss.
6. CRYPTICON KANSAS CITY in no way endorses any vendors/exhibitor’s merchandise, exhibits, views, beliefs, or actions. All vendors/exhibitors are deemed to be their own business/entity and in no way reflect the views, beliefs, intentions and/or direction of CRYPTICON KANSAS CITY. Vendors/exhibitors do not represent CRYPTICON KANSAS CITY in any way.
7. All merchandise bought or sold at the CRYPTICON KANSAS CITY Weekend is done strictly between vendors/exhibitors and attendees/buyers, – CRYPTICON KANSAS CITY Weekend Convention are not party to or responsible in any way for any transactions made between said parties.
8. No pornographic, illegal, stolen or copyright infringed merchandise please. Please email Chazz DeMoss (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions on whether your merchandise is acceptable. Violation of this may result in vendor being asked to leave and there will be no refunds of vendor space purchase.
9. All tables/spaces will be reserved on a First-Paid, First-Serve Basis. Due to the popularity of the CRYPTICON KANSAS CITY Weekend we strongly suggest you reserve and pay for tables right away because they will sell out quickly.
10. No tables/spaces will be reserved until payment is made.
To The Top ↑
Please READ the following vendor badge policy, understand it and agree to it before becoming a vendor.
NOTE: CHANGE IN VENDOR PASS POLICY
Crypticon Kansas City will no longer be using Badges/Lanyards for vendors. Vendors will be getting wristbands instead. Last year we had incidents of badges being given to people who had not paid, and were not part of the convention. If you don’t want to wear a wristband, do not buy a table.
Vendors will get 2 Vendor Passes with every table they purchase. This means that TWO PEOPLE will get ONE vendor pass EACH. Example: If you have 2 extra people coming to help you throughout the weekend (besides the two passes you have), then you need to buy 2 extra vendor passes. EVEN IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE COMING TO HELP ONLY FOR A FEW HOURS ON ONE DAY, YOU MUST BUY AN EXTRA VENDOR PASS FOR THEM. These are $25.00 each beyond your two that came with the table.
There is a limit of 3 extra discounted passes for each table purchased. If you need more helpers than that, they can buy a regular priced per day ticket. Extra Vendor Passes may be purchased at the show while checking in, OR can be purchased in advance. Email Chazz DeMoss about acquiring extra vendor passes.
Names of all vendor staff will be provided at check in at the convention.
To The Top ↑
Vendor Tax Form
A “form 2364” will be provided to all vendors at check in time. Crypticon KC has to report all vendors attending the convention to the Missouri state tax office by law. Vendors are responsible for any and all taxes or tax laws that apply to them and their transactions.
*Note: Make sure that these forms apply to you. If we find out about any changes, we will update those links.
To The Top ↑
To Be Posted
To The Top ↑
The Missouri Office of Tattooing, Body Piercing and Branding has been contacted regarding the Crypticon KC convention in August. I just wanted to touch base with you regarding licensure for anyone who will have a tattooing/body piercing booth at this event.
1. You must have a copy of your Practisioners Licenses on site and present and Inspection will be performed at TBA PM Friday August 21st and disposable needles and supplies only (no Autoclave allowed please).
2. Missouri requires temporary establishment licenses for such events, in addition, anyone coming from another state to practice needs to apply for a temporary practitioner license. Information regarding licensure can be found on our website, pr.mo.gov, click on Boards and then Tattooing.
3. All liabilities are the responsibility of artist or shop vending at the event.
Please call the office at 573-526-8288 so that we can discuss this matter further.
Vanessa Beauchamp, Executive Director
Missouri Board of Occupational Therapy
Missouri Board for Respiratory Care
Missouri Real Estate Appraisers Commission
Office of Tattooing, Body Piercing and Branding
To The Top ↑