Vendor Load In/Out
As with Tickets we do not offer refunds, we will allow you to transfer your booth to another name via the same email the PayPal purchase was originally made, or transferred to the next year if notified at least 90 days prior to the date of the show.
Load In Times
- We do allow for early load for any non-pack up tables when the venue allows, Thursday 5:pm to 9:pm
- Otherwise normal load in times for all vendors Friday 10:00am through 3:30pm, you as a vendor are expected to be completely set up and be ready for ticket holders to enter as VIP will be allowed half hour early entry each day. See ticket times listed previously in ticket entry times.
- Bring Power Strips and Electrical Extension Cords for your needs if the access of electricity is required.
- If you are not present for load in on Friday, do not bother loading in on Saturday as your booth will be void and we do not offer refunds.
- Keeping the isles cleared for others and not blocking the lot with your vehicle is also greatly appreciated by your fellow vendors.
- Watching out for one another and your property is also greatly appreciated as we are not responsible for lost, damaged and or stolen property and is of your choice to vend as so.
- Kids 12 and under should not be left unattended throughout the event and is the parent or guardian’s responsibility to keep them attended.
Load Out Times
- We do not allow early tear down and early load out as ticket buyers are expecting to see all vendors presents as well as guest when and of applicable.
- Load out time begin after ballroom is cleared at 5pm Sunday afternoon only. Please follow the same rules applied for load in if vending at our event.